- Complete your 2019-2020 FASFA
- Schedule an appointment with Theresa Cormier at 337-482-6223 or email email@example.com
- Make sure you are not on Financial Aid Suspension
Make sure you are not reaching your maximum hours to complete your degree
- Bachelor’s Degree is 180 registered hours
- Second Bachelors degree or teacher certification is 210 registered hours
- Masters degree is 54 graduate hours
- Doctorate degree is 108 graduate hours
Borrowing Limits (Combinations of Subsidized & Unsubsidized Loans)
- Freshman - $5500
- Sophomore- $6500
- Freshman -$9500
- Junior/Senior -$12,500
- $20,500 (Unsubsidized)
Financial Aid can only process aid up to the cost of the trip. The amounts are based upon what is given to them by the Study Abroad Office. There are some circumstances where Financial Aid is allowed to increase your budget if your airfare is not covered in the trip. It is very important that you meet with Ms. Theresa to discuss your options.
Suggested Questions for Financial Aid
- What type of financial aid can I receive?
- How much am I eligible for?
- When can I expect to receive my award for the Study Abroad Program, Spring or Summer?
- If I need money to make the deposit, can it be disbursed early before I receive my financial aid?